Susoeff Music is:
· The Salsamba Latin Jazz Group – A world class Latin Jazz Group celebrating their 25th anniversary as a band. Salsamba has 6 CDs to its credit and is a member of the PennPat touring roster www.PennPat.org
· Solo Guitar – the perfect complement to your party, event, dining experience or premiere.
· Duos – Guitar + voice, bass, flute or piano. You decide.
· Trios – I love to work with a guitar, bass and conga drum trio; it is an incredibly fun group.
· Vocalists – I am lucky to work with 5 incredible singers, 2 Brazilian Jazz,
2 American Jazz & 1 Latin singer from Chile.
A. Lilly Abreu - email@example.com
B. Kenia - firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Maureen Budway - email@example.com
D. Clare Ascani - www.clareascani.com
E. Indira Corales - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also book them directly if you like.
· Composition – I am a composer for hire having composed music for soundtracks, string quartets and many varied ensemble types. I have composed extensively for my group, the Salsamba Latin Jazz Group.
· Arranging – need an arrangement? I can do it.
· Lead Sheets – Are you a vocalist that needs to have their charts up-dated, corrected and neatened? I thought so, call me.
· Music Lessons – I can help you realize your potential as a jazz guitarist. I also offer lessons in jazz improvisation, harmony, music theory, composing & arranging to all instrumentalists. Lessons are an affordable $35 per hour.
· Eric Susoeff recording artist – I have appeared on over 35 CDs + a few in the works as we speak. I am available & would love to add something to your session.
· Eric Susoeff freelance guitarist – I get a lot of calls to fill in on guitar for piano players. I read music well and have a lot of experience. Working with many different groups keeps it interesting. 412-425-1152 email@example.com
· Patrick Susoeff pianist - need a pianist? my son Patrick is 18 & plays jazz piano very well, you will be surprised! 412-853-7287
QUICK LINKS FOR MORE INFO:
You need to be a member of Pittsburgh Jazz Network to add comments!
Join Pittsburgh Jazz Network